Want to get to know other LEGO fans or just have questions you want to ask? There are a number of in-person and online communities out there – including, of course, the Southern Bricks LUG!
If you know of any other groups, please leave a comment below so we can add them to the list!
Southern Bricks LEGO User Group on Facebook
- Southern Bricks LEGO User Group Facebook Page – where we share updates and news
- Southern Bricks LEGO User Group Facebook Group – The SBLUG community space. Get to know everyone and chat about everything from upcoming sets to build techniques and challenges.
- Southern Bricks LUG Market Place – Buy, sell and swap LEGO with lug members both in SA and interstate.
Other Adelaide/SA LEGO Facebook Groups
Community groups and organisations
- Adelaide City Library LEGO Club – regular LEGO Club run on on Wednesdays at 5pm and Sundays at 2pm at the Adelaide City Library
- Asperlutely Autsome – run LEGO Clubs in the southern and northern Adelaide for kids living with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Take Heart – run a LEGO Club for school aged kids, ASD and non-ASD who love LEGO