The Southern Bricks LEGO User Group (SBLUG) website has had over 600 individual visitors stop by since its launch a few weeks ago and to celebrate, we’re giving away a Winter Solider polybag thanks to Kas Modra from Itty Bitty Bricks.
As some of you will know, this polybag isn’t available in stores and is in high demand. If you’d like to be the one to get this hot little item in your hands, you’ll need to do a couple of things first.
- If you haven’t already done so, register for our newsletter, which will also help us understand the community better.
- Have a read through the different posts on the site and ask a question, start a conversation or write your thoughts in the comments (note: you’ll need to create a Disqus account if you don’t already have one).
Since launching the new site, we’ve been packing it with content and there’s more to come before the competition closes, so make sure you keep coming back! You can also comment on more than one post, so spend some time and have a look around.
The Winter Soldier Polybag will be given to the best question or comment that we feel adds the most value to the original post. We’ll be judging the comments on Friday, 4th September and announcing the winner on the 5th at the September meet up (don’t worry if can’t make it, we’ll also announce it on Facebook and the comments on this post). We’ll also send the winner an email informing them of their win.
To be eligible, you will need to:
- Be a South Australian resident
- Be registered with the Southern Bricks LEGO User Group
- Comment on at least one blog post on the Southern Bricks LEGO User Group website (SBLUG.club) before 8pm on Friday, 4 September 2015
Thanks to everyone who’s helped to get the site where it is and we look forward to sharing even more reviews, stories, news and more with you.