- This event has passed.
SBLUG Photography Outing #brickstameet
July 30, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Come along to our second SBLUG Photography Outing this Saturday 30th July at Port Adelaide (1-4pm) hosted by Narelle Robinson from SBLUG!
All you need are some Sigfigs, Minifigs & a phone and/or camera.
This outing will be suitable for all ages so bring the whole family along! Photographers under 16 years old will need a supervisor.
We will be meeting at the National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide. Other places we will be visiting on the day are the Port Adelaide Lighthouse, One and All, Crozier St (old warehouse buildings) & a building on St Vincent Street with gigantic street art on both sides of the building. The museum has both indoor & outdoor locations so we will not have to cancel if it is raining.
This itinerary will be dependent on the weather on the day:
• 1pm – Meet & Greet at National Railway Museum, Lipson St, Port Adelaide
• 1:05pm Walk to Port Adelaide Lighthouse (approx. 7mins)
• 1:15pm – 1:45pm make our way along the Riverbank to the “One and All”. Opportunity at this time to also grab some refreshments at “Pancakes at the Port”
• 1:45pm – 1:50pm Walk to “Clipper Ship City of Adelaide”
• 2:05pm – 2:10pm Walk to 293 St Vincent St (building with gigantic mural on two sides)
• 2:25pm – 2:30pm Walk to Crozier St (old Warehouse district popular with Wedding Photographers)
• 2:45pm – 3:00pm Walk back to the Museum via Baker St past the Dalgety Wool Stores building
• 3:00pm – Wrap up for those going home & time for everyone else to buy tickets if staying on to go into the Museum
Note that there will be an entry cost for the Museum:
Child (3-15 yrs & accompanied by an adult): $6
Family (2 adults & up to 3 children): $32
Contact for Narelle – 0411 022 269